Nem’s Mega 3D Terrain Generator is a relatively new terrain generator that takes a step in a completely different direction. Unlike traditional generators where the user must depend solely on the generators generation abilities, this generator gives its users complete 3D control over what their terrain looks like. Users start off with a flat piece of landscape, then add to it with one, or a combination of many powerful generation options. They then have several tools at their disposal to literally grab the terrain and pull it as they want it. The terrain can be saved as a .tgm file for latter use and exported to a .map file for use in any map editing programs for Quake engine based games such as Half-Life. Additionally terrain can be exported as a .t3d for use in UnrealEd or a .rmf or .vmf file for use in Hammer or any number of other supported formats.
- Full 3D control over the appearance of your terrain.
- Nine tools to help you shape your terrain.
- Fractal terrain generation via eleven unique configurable algorithms.
- Heightmap terrain generation.
- Multi level Undo, Redo and Revert.
- Four render modes: Textured, Solid, Wireframe, and Points.
- Several different styles of lightmaps.
- Lots of additional display options.
- Save your terrain as a .tgm file for latter editing.
- Exports to .vmf, .map, .rmf, .t3d, .dxf, .obj, .smf, .txt, .bmp and .jpg file formats.
- Ability to export hint brushes along with your terrain for polygon reduction in Quake engine based games.
- Texture browser.
- Simple vertex locking.
- Recent .tgm file menu.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% Free.
- 3.0.5 Version
- 3520 Downloads
- 523 KB File Size
- December 2, 2017 Last Updated